Rabu, 09 November 2011

liking someone quotes

I hate when I start liking someone, because then I start expecting things

I hate when I start liking someone, because then I start expecting things

Liking someone. December 4, 2009 - by admin. Liking someone

Liking someone. December 4, 2009 - by admin. Liking someone

I hate when I start liking someone, because then I start expecting things

I hate when I start liking someone, because then I start expecting things

In: Quotes | No comments »

In: Quotes | No comments »

 because no one will waste all there love on someone like you,

because no one will waste all there love on someone like you,

 who is one funny mofo and someone you should definitely follow on

who is one funny mofo and someone you should definitely follow on

sms quotes tell us that if its not mad, passionate love,

sms quotes tell us that if its not mad, passionate love,

Liking Someone Quotes Butterflies

Liking Someone Quotes Butterflies

 not liking someone else, just because of the colour of their skin.

not liking someone else, just because of the colour of their skin.

 they might start talking and chatting. If you put a guy and girl (who

they might start talking and chatting. If you put a guy and girl (who

Witty Quotes Of Liking Someone

Witty Quotes Of Liking Someone

Witty Quotes Of Liking Someone

Witty Quotes Of Liking Someone

Even though I've stopped “liking you”, everytime someone mentions your name,

Even though I've stopped “liking you”, everytime someone mentions your name,

Liking someone

Liking someone

Cheap thrill you may think, but it tickles the heart knowing someone loves

Cheap thrill you may think, but it tickles the heart knowing someone loves

Quote: Would You Like Me If I Was Someone Else?

Quote: Would You Like Me If I Was Someone Else?

Ideally about nonetheless loving an ex boyfriend, or liking someone new… and

Ideally about nonetheless loving an ex boyfriend, or liking someone new… and

Theres a difference between being two face and not liking someone yet

Theres a difference between being two face and not liking someone yet

There's a difference between being two faced & not liking someone,

There's a difference between being two faced & not liking someone,

Quotes About Liking Someone

Quotes About Liking Someone

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar