Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

Sunday Challengin'


My Passion

My passion: Capturing special moments in my friend's lives.

Sound of Music

Our neighbors Beagle. She LOVES to sing when she's home alone. ;D

Inner Beauty
{"You don't take a photograph.  You ask, quietly, to borrow it."  ~Author Unknown}


My friends: beautiful inside and out.


Ethereal

Sharp

Yeah. Lookin' sharp.

Steppin' Out Saturday:

This Saturday my friends Courtney and Jamen tied the knot with a small little wedding. They had their first baby, Ayana, two weeks ago. Courtney and Jamen actually got engaged over a year ago. But, life decided it was time for them to have a baby. That changed all their previous wedding plans. I have more sweet photos from my BFF's special day... I'll share later. :D


I apologize for my lack of pedicure below... :D


Scavenger Hunt SundayMM3Quotography at {My} Perspective

And, if you all get a moment.... 
I'd LOVE a vote! :D
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Chelsey

.............................................................................

BlogHer 2011!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar